CEPA Paulo Freire, Spain
The needs of the students are the center’s priority, and its objectives are:
- Improve the educational community and optimize the educational environment by promoting activities that promote the psychosocial well-being of students and teachers.
- Motivate to study and fight against school dropout, taking into account the needs of each student
- Help students develop as individuals, trying to improve their quality of life through education.
- Be open to changes and innovations.
- Help and advise in your academic, professional career and personal development.
- Collaborate in decision-making
- Show research mechanisms for academic and professional exits
- Promote the skills required for their access to different studies, through workshops and dynamics
- Help the teacher to resolve doubts about qualifications, validations and academic issues
- Guide teachers in non-curricular adaptation tasks for students who need it
- Advise students with learning difficulties on methodology issues
The recipients are 484 secondary education students aged 17 to 55.