Els Instituts d’ESO es capbussen a les empreses del municipi. Projecte col·laboratiu d’apropament dels Instituts d’ESO d’un mateix municipi a les empreses de l’entorn
Instituts de Cerdanyola del Vallés (Institut Banús, Institut Jaume Mimó, Institut Gorgs, Institut Forat del Vent, Institut Pere Calders i CFT Flor de Maig), Spain
The project we present to you is the result of a network of 6 secondary schools in the same municipality of Vallès Occidental. Its aim is to bring the world of business closer to young people in the 4th year of ESO.
Bringing the 4th year ESO students closer to the companies in their municipality by making structured visits allows them to explore these more professional contents in situ and in a very close and experiential way.
In order to achieve a shared project between the different secondary schools of the same municipality that have participated, different tools and common interaction spaces have been used. In each centre, the project has been implemented in different temporary and curricular spaces.
- Students’ self-awareness (professional interests, students’ abilities and aptitudes, occupational values…)
- Knowledge of post-compulsory training and career paths.
- Job search (creating CV, application letter, applications…)
- The world of work (work habits, professional fields, public and private sector, employment contracts…)
- The company in the different production processes and the people involved.
- The importance of key skills in the development of professional profiles, while knowing the production sectors and the business network closest to the municipality.
The students participating and recipients of the project are 4th graders from secondary schools and five students from a Special Education Center.